As part of our commitment to compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we uphold the following principles:
– Lawfulness, Fairness, and Transparency: We process personal data lawfully, fairly, and transparently.
– Purpose Limitation: We collect data for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes and do not process it further in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
– Data Minimisation: We ensure that personal data is adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed.
– Accuracy: We keep personal data accurate and, where necessary, up to date.
– Storage Limitation: We retain personal data in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary.
– Integrity and Confidentiality: We process personal data in a manner that ensures appropriate security, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, or damage.
We collect the following types of information:
– For Product Deck Requests: We collect your Email Address and Full Name (First and Last) to facilitate communication and potential engagement with our products or services.
– For ‘Get Started’ Requests: In addition to the above, we collect your URL, Phone Number and other information requested in the form to initiate service provision and contract preparation.
We collect this information when you voluntarily provide it to us via our website forms or other direct contact from you. We use the information we collect for several purposes, including:
– To respond to your requests or inquiries.
– To provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote our website and services.
– For customer service and support.
– For marketing purposes, such as sending updates about our company and promotional offers.
– To analyse and understand how our services are used, for business analytics, and for improving our products and services.
Your Rights Under GDPR
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights aimed at enabling you to control your personal information. These rights include:
– The right to access, update, or delete the information we have on you.
– The right of rectification to have your information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
– The right to object to our processing of your personal data.
– The right of restriction to request that we restrict how we process your personal data.
– The right to data portability to receive a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
– The right to withdraw consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Should you wish to exercise your rights on the above, kindly contact us. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Data Sharing and Disclosure
We respect your privacy and do not share your personal information with third parties, except as described in this policy. We may disclose your personal information if required by law, if we believe it’s necessary to protect our rights, or in connection with a business transfer (such as a merger or acquisition).
Data Storage and Security
We take the security of your personal information seriously. We store and protect your data using appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure your personal data from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. Data is retained as per the terms mentioned earlier.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Our website is only intended for businesses and not intended for children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect data from children. If we become aware that a child has provided us with personal data, we take steps to remove such information.
– By visiting this page on our website: https://betintel.ai/contact-us
– By sending us an email: www[@]aretonet.com
Any more inquiries?